Ultra White Collar Boxing (UWCB) - training and event
Alloa Town Hall - Monday 30th October 2017 to Friday 22nd December 2017
Raise money for charity. Do something amazing. Get in great shape.
Ultra White Collar Boxing is a unique opportunity for people with no boxing background to experience the wonderful world of boxing, in a safe and enjoyable environment.
Raise money for Cancer Research UK and Get In Great shape! Minimum of £50 fundraising needed.
- Training starts w/c 30th October
- Scottish Martial Arts & Fitness Centre, Alloa
- Free weekly training sessions for 8 weeks
- Town Hall event date: Friday, 22nd December
- Aimed at beginners
- Box an evenly matched opponent at a glamorous event in front of your friends & family. Boxers are required to sell tickets to friends
- Box at a safe, professional, regulated event
- All boxers wear 16oz gloves and head guards
- Alloa Town Hall,
Marshill, Alloa. FK10 1AB
- Contact information
- Tel: 01332 344078, e: email@example.com
View more information: https://www.ultrawhitecollarboxing.co.uk/alloa/