Ben Cleuch Centre
The Ben Cleuch Centre provides Community Access Point (CAP) and library services for Tillicoultry.
Your local CAP allows you to make payments and book facilities for community use.
Our friendly staff will always be on hand to help you get the most out of your visits.
At your local CAP you can:
- Get in touch with any Council Service.
- Pay any Council account (but not District Court fines).
- Make appointments to discuss your Council Tax either in the local office or in your home.
- Use the Library Service.
- Contact the housing team.
- Apply for free school meals, footwear and clothing grants or Higher School Bursaries.
- Contact the Leisure booking office.
- Arrange to consult your local councillor or Member of Parliament.
- Arrange special uplifts.
- Get help with pest control problems.
- Apply for concessionary travel fares/ blue badges for disabled drivers.
- Use fax and photocopying facilities, for a small charge.
- Apply for alcohol licences.
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am - 9.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am - 7.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
|Saturday||9.00 am - 5.30 pm|
The centre can be booked out with these times by arrangement.
Facilities for Hire
Meeting Space 1
Suitable for meetings & training sessions.
- 30 delegates - theatre layout
- 20 delegates - table set up
- A tea/coffee preparation area is adjacent to the room
Meeting Space 2
Suitable for smaller group meetings and training sessions. The room can accommodate:
- 20 delegates - theatre layout
- 15 delegates - table set up
Meeting Space 3
An open plan space this is suitable as an activity area for clubs and groups or as a conference/meeting space and can accommodate up to 40 delegates.
Additional Meeting spaces
- Interview Space Suitable for a meeting of up to 4
- Computer Space This area is a drop-in facility and is available for structured classes
- Youth Space Holds regular classes, clubs and activities. For further details contact Youth Services, Tel: 01259 450000.
For information about hire charges, see our Price List web page.
- 6 PCs
- Colour photocopier
- A4 laminator
- Meeting Room
- Internet Access
The following equipment is available by advanced booking only:
- DVD Player
- Mobile Whiteboard
For booking details, visit our Booking Information page.
Upcoming local events
Ben Cleuch Centre
Tel: 01259 452202
Fax: 01259 752678
For Further Information Contact
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 213131 / 450000