Documents & Publications - Environmental Health
- Contaminated Land Inspection Strategy (Mar 10 2005 18:50)
In 2002, Clackmannanshire Council published ‘Contaminated Land Strategy’ which outlined how it would implement the statutory regime. Since that time the Council has made significant progress. This document is a review and update of that strategy taki
- Food Poisoning Information Sheets (Feb 10 2005 10:11)
These sheets provide information about potential causes of food poisoning and how to avoid them.
- Food Safety Enforcement Policy (Feb 2 2005 11:13)
This documented policy ensures the comprehensive and consistent enforcement of Food Safety, Food Standards and Feeding Stuffs within Clackmannanshire in line with the relevant Food Safety Act Codes of Practice.
- Lost Stray Dog Charges (Apr 23 2013 13:46)
List of Charges for Bandeath Rescue Centre
- National Assistance Act Funeral List (Jan 18 2012 15:02)
Details of all funerals arranged through the National Assistance Act 1948 by Clackmannanshire Council.
- Preventing Cross Contamination in your food business leaflet (Jun 7 2013 14:49)
This guidance leaflet is based upon the text of the latest version of the Food Standards Agencyï¿½s CookSafe manual and has been produced by Clackmannanshire Council to inform Food Business Operators (FBOs) of
the ways in which they can help to keep
- Register of HMOs (Apr 29 2013 15:23)
Current Register of all Houses in Multiple Occupation Within Clackmannanshire
- Standard Licence Conditions (Apr 29 2013 15:25)
List of standard conditions for an application for a licence for a HMO