PACE / Redundancy Support
During the current Covid-19 situation, please be aware that anyone looking for Partnership Action for Continuing Employment (PACE) support can do so online or via phone:
- For PACE support, individuals and employers can call the helpline on 0800 917 8000 or visit the website
- SDS Careers Advisers are continuing to offer support to individuals via telephone, Skype or online. To speak to a Careers Adviser, call your local SDS team, or visit My World of Work.
Please refer to Skills Development Scotland’s website for regular updates on our services during this time.
Are you an employer worried about making redundancies?
If your business is facing difficult times, redundancy support can be provided through Partnership Action for Continuing Employment (PACE), a Scottish Government initiative.
There are local PACE teams across Scotland which are co-ordinated by Skills Development Scotland (SDS) in conjunction with other partners including Jobcentre Plus and local authorities.
PACE can help your business to
- identify alternatives to redundancy
- maintain and improve industrial relations
- access local support services
- support employees with tailored programmes to help them access jobs and training - the aim of PACE is to minimise the time people affected by redundancy are out of work through providing skills development and employability support.
Are you facing redundancy?
Are you an individual facing redundancy or have you been made redundant?
PACE can help you to
- find your way back to work, check what benefits you may be entitled to and help with job seeking
- access job vacancy information
- construct powerful CVs and application forms and prepare effectively for interviews
- identify future career and training options and the steps needed to achieve them
- access a wide range of Government funded career and training options and the steps needed to achieve them
- access a wide range of Government funded training in colleges, higher education institutions and training providers to improve your skills and increase your chances of finding work
- find out how to start up your own business
Forth Valley PACE
The local PACE response team for Forth Valley includes representatives of
For more information about PACE support locally, please contact us using the details below.
For Further Information Contact
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000