Clackmannanshire Community Justice Partnership
Our smart justice solution will smooth the pathway out of chaotic lifestyles for very vulnerable people by developing supports for healthy relationships, healthy gender constructs and freedom from misuse of alcohol and other substances to enable worthwhile employment and active citizenship. This will be enabled by the following approaches:
- Communities of Practice
- facilitating and encouraging workers across the community justice workforce and other experts to come together to share ideas learn and to make improvements.
- Communities of Interest
- listening to victims, survivors and other people involved in the justice system to find out what matters to them.
- supporting stakeholders to share smart justice evidence and promote community justice.
- Trauma Informed
- building upon existing local expertise and seeking to develop a trauma informed whole community
- Universal Services and Communities
- influencing an inclusive approach to services to enable wider integration and to promote positive social influence through healthy relationships
- Know Clackmannanshire
- developing local knowledge in the community justice workforce to enable social prescribing and recovery oriented systems of care and well informed referral practices.
Clackmannanshire Community Justice Priorities
These headline problems have been considered within the context of the LOIP and existing delivery to inform three local priorities.
- Developing healthy relationships, healthy minds and healthy gender constructs.
- Enabling worthwhile work and financial inclusion - particularly within Alloa South and East.
- Addressing misuse of alcohol and other substances.
Related Publications & Documents
For Further Information Contact
Strategy & Performance
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000