Live shows at the Macrobert
Macrobert - Thursday 1st August 2019 to Friday 30th August 2019
- Wednesday 31st July & Thursday 1st August
- Sunday 25th August
- The Merry Widow
- Description: Scotland's Opera Bohemia is back with the world's best loved operetta, featuring a selection of famous songs including Viljah, The Merry Widow Waltz and Chez Maxim's.
- Time: 7.30pm
- Charge: £15.50/£13.50 Concession/£6 Students
- URL: https://macrobertartscentre.org/event/the-merry-widow/
- Monday & Tuesday 29 & 30 August
- Red Dust Road
- Description: You are made up from a mixture of myth and gene. You are part fable, part porridge. Growing up in 70s Scotland as the adopted mixed raced child of a Communist couple, young Jackie blossomed into an outspoken, talented poet. Then she decided to find her birth parents. From Nairn to Lagos, this production takes you on a journey full of heart, humour and deep emotions. Discover how we are shaped by the folk songs we hear as much as by the cells in our bodies.
- Based on the book by Jackie Kay, adapted by Tanika Gupta.
- Presented by the National Theatre of Scotland and HOME, Manchester.
- Developed with support from Macrobert Arts Centre.
- Time: 7.30pm
- Charge: £17.50 / £15.50
- URL: https://macrobertartscentre.org/event/red-dust-road/
Full listings of live shows at the Macrobert available via their website link below:
Bridge of Allan
View more information: https://macrobertartscentre.org/whatson/live/