Weekly walks for expectant mums and parents/carers with young children
Clackmannanshire - Friday 11th October 2019 to Friday 6th December 2019
- Weekly on Fridays
- Walk dates:
- Note: No walk on 4th October
- 11th October - Culross, Play Park
- 18th October - Sterling Furniture, Tillicoultry
- 25th October - Forge Café, Menstrie
- 1st November - Jump n Joy, Tullibody
- 8th November – Muircot Farm, Coalsnaughton
- 15th November - Dam Good Café, Sauchie
- 22nd November - Ladybird Café, Alloa
- 29th November - Sterling Furniture, Tillicoultry
- 6th December – Christmas Outing – the Kelpies
- Keep a check on the Let's Walk Facebook page for future start points.
If you are expecting a baby, a new parent or parent/carer of an active toddler, we would love you to join us.
We are a group of volunteer 'Paths for All' trained walk leaders - one an ex-midwife working with Clackmannanshire Council Sports Development team.
We will lead our walk each week from an accessible point, for around an hour and return for coffee and chat.
Due to allergies, no family pets allowed.
For details of other exercise/activity classes in the area, please refer to our web page.
- Contact information
- For more information contact Kenny Cook on 01259 452334 or e-mail email@example.com
View more information: /learning/weeklyclasses/