Stirling Members' Centre's Winter Programme
Outwith Clackmannanshire - Thursday 21st November 2019 to Thursday 12th March 2020
- Venue: St Ninian’s Old Church Hall, Stirling
- Thursdays at 2.30pm
- 21st November
- “Surveying St Kilda” an illustrated talk by James Hepher
- 12th December
- ”The Story of Dr John Roebuck (Carron Iron Co) and James Watt at Kinneil House” an illustrated talk by Ian Shearer, Chairman of the Friends of Kinneil House
- 16th January
- ”Recent discoveries in Stirling’s Archaeology” an illustrated talk by Dr Murray Cook, Archaeologist, Stirling Council
- 13th February
- “Gardens and Designed Landscapes” an illustrated talk by Colin Wren, Gardens Manager for the NTS
- 12th March
- "Glass & Light” an illustrated talk by Alison Kinnaird MBE MA FGE, Artist working in glass and Clarsach musician
The Centre exists to encourage interest in the National Trust for Scotland and Trust members are entitled to join for a small annual fee, currently £5 per person, or £8 for a complete household at one address.
The Centre runs monthly activities throughout the year including summer one day bus trips to historic buildings, towns, gardens, museums, and other places of interest.
If you live within reach of Stirling, you are welcome to join the Centre and share in our programme.
Membership year runs from 1st October to 30th September and fee is £5 per annum for an individual or £8 per annum for a family at one address.
Membership fee will not be charged to new members until the next 1st October 2020. Please note that this does not apply to the cost of talks/trips.
For information, contact t: 01259 761700, e: email@example.com, web: www.spanglefish.com/ntsstirling