Understanding Community Benefits and Sustainability
Alloa Town Hall - Thursday 21st November 2019
Sustainable procurement is a vital element of public sector procurement. As well as environmental issues it also includes social issues such as equality and diversity, and fair and ethical trading, plus economic issues including opportunities for SMEs and the third sector.
This workshop is particularly recommended for third sector organisations.
- What is sustainable procurement?
- Procurement for supported businesses and the third sector
- Community benefits
- Living wage
- Being a Best practice employer
- Life cycle costing
- Delivering Added Value
- Corporate social responsibility
This event is suitable for you if
- you have a good understanding of public sector procurement (completed Level 1 or have equivalent experience),
- you want to understand how best to demonstrate community benefit in your bid.
Book your place
To book your free place, go to https://www.sdpscotland.co.uk/events/24-understanding-community-benefits-and-sustainability-clackmannanshire-136/
- Alloa Town Hall,
Marshill, Alloa. FK10 1AB