16 Days of Action - Tackling Violence Against Women & Girls - programme of events
Clackmannanshire - Monday 25th November 2019 to Tuesday 10th December 2019
Information about the international campaign together with dates for local events and initiatives in Stirling and Clackmannanshire is available by following the link below.
Please come along to one of the events and help us to make the 16 Days a time when we all speak out collectively against violence, creating a world that does not tolerate violence and is safe for anyone suffering from gender-based violence.
For more information on all of the following events and other events out with Clackmannanshire, please refer to the Programme of Forth Valley events booklet.
- 26 November
- 28 November
- TEDx Clackmannanshire - Lornshill Academy, £31.85: The goal of our event is really simple, it is to challenge thinking and provide opportunities for our speakers and audience members to make new connections.
- 29 November
- Ask Angela and the Night-time Economy in Alloa, Alloa First office, High Street, Alloa 10am-12pm: Information session for all those working in the night time economy together with launch of the Ask Angela campaign in Alloa.
- 30 November
- Football Clubs and the White Ribbon Campaign: Alloa Athletic FC will be showing their support to send out a message that violence against women is wrong via tannoy announcements, website and in the match day programmes.
- 2 December
- Conference for Young People – Forth Valley College, Alloa 10-2pm
- 3 December
- 6 December
- Followit App Training; 1.30-2.30pm Connect Centre, Alloa, booking to email@example.com: Scottish Women’s Rights Centre consulted with victims/
survivors of stalking and the workers who support them, and heard about the difficulties of recording stalking incidents and demonstrating a course of conduct. That’s how the FollowIt App came about.
- Scottish Prison Service - Glenochil Prison
- Safe and Together - understanding the programme
- MARAC & MATAC – what do they mean?
- For more information on all of the above events and other events out with Clackmannanshire, please refer to the Programme of Forth Valley events booklet.
View more information: https://16daysofaction.co.uk/