Weekly walks for expectant mums and parents/carers with young children
Clackmannanshire - Friday 7th February 2020 to Friday 27th March 2020
- Weekly on Fridays
- Walk dates:
- 7th February - Sterling Furniture, Tillicoultry
- 14th February - Forge Café, Menstrie
- 21st February - Makers, Alloa
- 28th February – Sterling Furniture, Tillicoultry
- 6th March - Jump n Joy, Tullibody
- 13th March – Muircot Farm, Coalsnaughton
- 20th March - Sterling Furniture, Tillicoultry
- 27th March – Spring outing – the Kelpies
- Keep a check on the Let's Walk Facebook page for future start points.
If you are expecting a baby, a new parent or parent/carer of an active toddler, we would love you to join us.
We are a group of volunteer 'Paths for All' trained walk leaders - one an ex-midwife working with Clackmannanshire Council Sports Development team.
We will lead our walk each week from an accessible point, for around an hour and return for coffee and chat.
Due to allergies, no family pets allowed.
For details of other exercise/activity classes in the area, please refer to our web page.
- Contact information
- For more information contact Kenny Cook on 01259 452334 or e-mail email@example.com
View more information: /learning/weeklyclasses/