Grant Funding & Financial Assistance
Clackmannanshire Council administers several types of grant funding. Links to these are listed below.
Other types of financial assistance may be available. The telephone contact numbers/links for further information are listed below:
- Educational Grants
Tel: 01259 450000
- Sports Related Grants
Tel: 01259 450000
Clackmannanshire Sports Council
- CFSLA (Clackmannanshire, Falkirk and Stirling Local Authorities) Payroll Lottery Committee
- CFSLA Payroll Lottery Committee consider applications from Charity, Community and Voluntary Groups for assistance.
- Forth Valley & Lomond LEADER
- Invites applications for innovative or pilot projects seeking funding in the rural areas of Clackmannanshire, where projects are able to provide at least 50% match funding from another source.
- Clackmannanshire and Stirling Environment Trust
- Community groups looking to implement projects that improve the environment or otherwise benefit the community may be able to get up to £7500.
- The Trust manages landfill community fund credits raised through the land-filling of municipal waste from both Stirling and Clackmannanshire Councils and in the past successful projects have included improvements to play areas, community halls, historic and religious buildings and local woodlands. Projects aimed at conserving or improving native biodiversity have also received support.
- The Trust meets three times a year and the deadline dates for 2019 are 11 February, 29 April and 7 October.
- For more information, application pack or advice, contact Trust manager Audrey Morrison by email on CSET123@btinternet.com.
For Further Information Contact
Strategy & Customer Services, Business Support
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 452435 / 450000 Fax: 01259 452230