Advice and Information for Tenants
Following the most recent government and health advice, we’ve changed the way that the Housing service operates. This means that:
- Our office is still closed to the public.
- We are concentrating on non-face to face contact such as text messages, email and phone, however visits will be carried out where necessary.
- We are now resuming a full repairs service, for more details see our repairs web page
While we amend our procedures to ensure that we comply with Government guidelines, please be aware that some matters will take longer than normal to deal with.
Please keep checking our web pages and social media for the most up to date information.
If you are homeless, or need somewhere to stay urgently, please call 01259 225115. If it is an emergency situation when the office is closed please call 01259 450000.
- Tenancy Management Team
- Housing Options
- Repairs Service
You may be aware that you can make face to face payments at the Speirs Centre, Ben Cleuch Centre and Sauchie CAP which have re-opened. However you may still wish to pay your rent by these alternative means:
- Direct Debit
- Set this up online by visiting our Set up Direct Debit page, or
- phone 01259 450000 and we will set this up for you
- At any Paypoint
- By debit or credit card over the phone
- t: 01259 450000 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, except bank holidays