Tullibody Cross Shuttle Bus Timetable
From Monday 12 October until Friday 23 October 2020, Tullibody Cross will be closed for road maintenance.
During the closure bus services will be temporarily revised and shuttle bus services will operate:
- First service H1 and Hunters services C2, C2A will not serve the section of route between Menstrie Road at Ladywell Road and Main Street at Ochill Street
- Buses will pick up and set down where is safe to do so on Ladywell Road
- Nearest bus stops H1 Main Street south of Ochill Street , C2 and C2A The Orchard
- First service 51 will operate normal route from Stirling to Tulllibody Road turning circle (near Redlands Road) then via A907 to Alloa Mars Hill and normal route - reverse route from Alloa
- Two shuttle bus services will operate as shown on the timetable to allow passengers to transfer to service 51 at Alloa or Tullibody
- Saturday and Sunday timetables are also available via the link above
- Service 51 service will use Tullibody turning circle
- Services C1, C2 and C2A will continue to serve Tullibody Road between Ashley Terrace and Shilllinghill
- Services H1, C2 and C2A will continue to serve the centre of Tullibody on diverted routes
Information will be available at www.travelinescotland.com, tel: 0871 200 22 33 (calls from landlines at 12p/min 24/7).
Related Publications & Documents