Unaudited Accounts 2018/19
Clackmannanshire Council and Central Scotland Valuation Joint Board
Accounts for the period from 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019
Notice is hereby given in accordance with the provisions of Section 101 of the Local Government (Scotland) Act 1973 and Section 9 of the Local Authority Accounts (Scotland) Regulations 2014 as follows:
- Copies of the unaudited accounts of Clackmannanshire Council and Central Scotland Valuation Joint Board for the period from 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019 will be available for public inspection in Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB between the hours of 9:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday, from Monday 1st July 2019 to Friday 19th July 2019, both days inclusive.
- Any person interested may inspect a copy of the abstracts of the accounts to be audited, all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts related thereto, and may take copies of any or all parts of the accounts free of charge;
- Any person interested may object to the accounts or to any part of those accounts, no later than Monday 22nd July 2019 by:
- sending their objection in writing, together with a statement of the grounds thereof, to the auditor, Gordon Smail, Audit Scotland, 4th Floor, 102 West Port, Edinburgh, EH3 9DN;
- sending a copy of that objection and statement to the authority and to any officer of the authority who may be concerned, both at Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB;
- The auditor shall, if requested by the person objecting, the authority, or by any officer of the authority who may be concerned, afford to that person or authority or officer, as the case may be, an opportunity of appearing before and being heard by the auditor with respect to that objection; and any such person or officer may so appear and be heard either personally or by a representative.
Related Publications & Documents