Supplementary Information for developments involving commercial uses
To aid Council Officers in the consideration of Industrial / Commercial or Retail type planning applications additional standard information is required.
The information generally required includes:
- a description of the proposed use or manufacturing process;
- whether the proposal relates to an existing use on or near the site;
- whether the proposal produces noise, vibration, smoke or fumes;
- whether the process or use produces trade effluent or waste;
- how many people are employed;
- parking provision, loading and unloading of vehicles within the site;
- detail relating to disabled access;
- area allocated to each use or process.
The submission of this additional information accompany a standard planning application.
In order to view and print many of our forms you may need additional software:
- Files in PDF (Portable Document Format) require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded from the Adobe website;
- Microsoft Word files can be viewed with the full version of Microsoft Word, or with the free Word Viewer which can be downloaded from the Microsoft website.
Files for Supplementary Information for developments involving commercial uses
Supplementary Information for developments involving commercial u - Download 265.pdf (506.08 Kb)