School Transport Application Form
Use this form if:
- Your child is being enrolled at a new catchment area school during a session and meets the distance criteria for free home to school transport;
- You have moved house within your child's current school catchment area and the distance criteria for free home to school transport are met;
- Your child is not entitled to free transport, but wishes to use a seat on a concessionary basis (not available on service buses).
Do not use this form if:
- Your child is enrolling at primary or secondary school for the first time and is a primary 1 or secondary 1 entrant;
- You are seeking transport other than to the catchment area school. You should instead ask the school for information about the Placing Request Procedure;
- You wish transport for any reason other than those listed above.
In order to view and print many of our forms you may need additional software:
- Files in PDF (Portable Document Format) require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded from the Adobe website;
- Microsoft Word files can be viewed with the full version of Microsoft Word, or with the free Word Viewer which can be downloaded from the Microsoft website.
Files for School Transport Application Form
School Transport Application Form (in PDF format) - Download 128.pdf (69.9 Kb)
Pages linking to this form