If you are worried about the recent benefit changes and how they affect the money you have coming in, you can seek advice.
For example, you can get a benefits check on your current entitlement. You can also get some advice about budgeting as the new Universal Credit is paid monthly.
Under Occupation in Social Rented Sector
Localised Council Tax Support
- Affects all customers currently claiming Council Tax Benefit
- Council Tax Benefit ceased and has been replaced by the Council Tax Reduction scheme
- Administered by the Council's Benefits Service
Scottish Welfare Fund
- Refer to our Scottish Welfare Fund page for details
- Community Care Grants and Crisis Loans will be replaced for the majority of customers with a localised Scottish scheme
- The administration of the scheme will pass from the Department of Work and Pensions to local authorities to administer
Disability Living Allowance to be replaced with Personal Independence Payments
Related Publications & Documents
For Further Information Contact
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000