Bulky Waste Collection Uplifts Terms & Conditions
- Items should be presented and accessible for collection from 7.30 a.m. on first working day after the uplift request is made.
- Small items sould be bagged together (maximum weight 20kg per bag).
- Items should be placed together for uplift and not at different locations e.g. back/front of property.
- Items MUST be placed at the nearest point of access for a large collection vehicle. This will usually be the front garden of the property.
- Uplifts will be restricted to normal materials that cannot fit into a wheeled bin container e.g. furniture,white goods, multiple small household items or garden waste.
- All items must be be listed separately e.g. 20 black bags, 3 piece suite, dismantled chest of drawers.
- Please place all items in such a way that they can be identified from your request i.e. not in an unsorted pile.
- Cardboard, mattresses and any other absorbent material should be covered in wet weather. Any bags used should be strong enough not to burst when lifted.
- Wood, trees, branches and laminated flooring should be cut into lengths less than 4' and tied into bundles. (small pieces should be bagged).
- Sheds, huts etc will only be accepted if they are broken down to pieces of a size and weight that be be lifted safely by a single operative ( maximum 20kg).
- Carpets should be rolled or folded.
- Loose garden refuse should be bagged such that it can be lifted by one person above waist height
(maximum 20 kg per bag).
- Building rubble, including concrete blocks, bricks etc must be placed in builders bags and able to be lifted by one person above waist height (maximum weight 20kg).
- Normally we do not enter properties to complete an uplift. If you have a difficulty in presenting the items outside we can arrange for a waste officer to visit and offer advice.
For Further Information Contact
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000