The Environmental Health Section:
- Undertake Food Law inspections of food businesses located within Clackmannanshire.
- Investigate food safety complaints relating to contaminated food and concerns regarding food premises.
- Rate food businesses for the Food Hygiene Information scheme.
- Investigate reports of food poisoning and infectious disease.
- Carry out routine sampling of food placed on the market to assess fitness and compositional standards.
- Provides advice and guidance on food law compliance.
- Respond to Environmental Health aspects of licensing with regards to the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 and the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005.
- Investigate complaints relating to noise and smell from food businesses.
Information for Consumers
Information for Businesses
Related Publications & Documents
For Further Information Contact
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000