Documents & Publications - Guides & manuals
- Alloa Town Centre Abnormal Load Routes (Jan 21 2005 9:35)
A map showing routes for Abnormal Loads through Alloa.
- Brown Bin Permit Terms and Conditions (Jan 21 2020 11:50)
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions of Clackmannanshire Councilâ€™s chargeable garden waste collection service.
- Business Continuity Institute Best Practice Guidelines (Mar 8 2006 9:38)
2005 Guide on Business Continuity published by the Business Continuity Institute.
- Clackmannanshire abnormal load routes (Jan 21 2005 9:36)
Possible routes for Abnormal Loads through Clackmannanshire.
- Clackmannanshire Council Publication Scheme Guide (Nov 4 2015 13:59)
- Council Pool Bikes (Jul 12 2007 12:31)
Council Pool Bikes
- E Bulding Standards Guidance Note (Jun 27 2016 14:48)
E-Building Standards guidance note to ensure that your application can be validated and registered in a timely manner.
- Employment at Elections (Aug 9 2011 15:13)
Election job descriptions and application form.
- Food Poisoning Information Sheets (Feb 10 2005 10:11)
These sheets provide information about potential causes of food poisoning and how to avoid them.
- Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 Overview (Mar 11 2005 11:38)
A guide to the Freedom of Information Act.
- Grit Bin Location Table (Dec 18 2017 11:10)
A table and map of grit bin locations in Clackmannanshire
- Guide to Booking a Covid-19 Test (Nov 30 2020 14:28)
Instructions on how to book a test
- iTrent instructions for staff (Jun 26 2020 13:26)
Instructions on applying for leave when home working
- Kinship Care operational guidance and forms (Oct 10 2017 13:43)
Guidance notes on Kinship care
- Licensing Board - Freedom of Information: Guide to Information (Jul 25 2013 12:27)
Licensing Board - Freedom of Information Guide to Information
- Local Business Advice (Feb 3 2006 9:46)
Local business advice on building a secure business
- My Phone Guide to setting up your phone at home (Nov 2 2020 13:51)
Guidance notes on setting up your phone at home
- Occupational Health User Guide (Jul 30 2020 13:09)
My OH User Guide for staff
- Parking Design Standards (May 30 2007 15:41)
Documentation outlining Parking design standards
- Private Landlord Registration guide (Feb 5 2018 15:13)
Information and guidance about registering as a private landlord.
- Referee cancellation form - football pitches (Jun 25 2010 12:37)
Referee cancellation form
- Register of Charges Booklet (Jun 14 2013 10:33)
Register of Charges details a list of all Services that the Council provides.
- Remote Learning Guidance (Jan 18 2021 9:31)
Practical guide for all staff responsible for the planning, implementation and quality assurance of remote learning.
- SAN 1 - Recreational Open Space (Jan 13 2005 12:24)
This leaflet sets out the Council’s policy and standards for recreational space, as contained in the Local Plan.
- SAN 10 - Opencast Mining (Jan 13 2005 14:44)
This Supplementary Advice Note sets out the Council’s updated policy on opencast coal mining, in addition to the Development Plan (Structure Plan and Local Plan) and National Planning Policy.
- SAN 11 - Farm Steading Conversions (Jan 13 2005 14:46)
This advice note seeks to add to the current planning policies in the Development Plan and amplify national planning guidance on the conversion of farm steadings.
- SAN 2 - Infill Residential Development (Jan 13 2005 12:26)
This leaflet aims to assist people wishing to develop one or more houses on gap sites, garden ground or vacant spaces in existing towns and villages. It is not designed to guide development of houses in the countryside or major new housing areas.
- SAN 3 - Shutters and Grilles (Jan 13 2005 12:28)
This leaflet aims to assist shopkeepers who wish to improve security by installing shutters or grilles, or for those owners who find that their shops have shutters installed contrary to the Council's policy.
- SAN 4 - Residential Homes (Jan 13 2005 12:30)
This leaflet aims to assist those who wish to develop Residential Homes by converting or extending an existing property, or building a new one.
- SAN 5 - Windows and Doors in Traditional Buildings (Jan 13 2005 12:31)
The built environment of Clackmannanshire provides a particularly rich and varied heritage. The Council has a duty to safeguard this heritage, and is able to do so through the powers available under various Acts of Parliament.
- SAN 6 - Day Nurseries (Jan 13 2005 12:33)
This leaflet aims to assist those who wish to develop Day Nurseries either by converting or extending an existing property or by building a new one. planning consent.
- SAN 7 - Shop Fronts (Jan 13 2005 12:34)
This leaflet will explain: The Council’s aims for shop front design and advertising; The permissions required; The guidelines for achieving a good design which suits your premises and the neighbourhood.
- SAN 8 - House Extensions (Jan 13 2005 12:36)
This advice note is to help you apply for Planning Permission. The Council wishes to encourage imaginative, sensitive and innovative design, and while it gives design guidance, this is not intended to be a ‘rule book’.
- SAN 9 - Planning and Flooding (Jan 13 2005 12:38)
This supplementary advice note aims to provide additional guidance to prospective applicants for planning permission about Clackmannanshire Council’s policy towards applications for development on, or close to, land potentially liable to flood.
- Snow & Grit (Feb 9 2021 14:24)
Description of how road salt works
- Stirling-Alloa-Kincardine Railway - A Guide to Noise and Vibration (May 7 2008 9:37)
SAK Railway and Linked Improvements - A Guide to Noise and Vibration
- The Essential Guide to Travel Planning (Jan 27 2005 16:33)
Help for any organisations interested in preparing a travel plan.