Documents & Publications - Roads & Transportation
- 2015 Road Asset Management Plan (Aug 17 2016 7:50)
RAMP Main Document
- Active Travel (Nov 16 2009 13:50)
Get Active - Go Green
Active Travel Booklet
- Alloa Town Centre Abnormal Load Routes (Jan 21 2005 9:35)
A map showing routes for Abnormal Loads through Alloa.
- Annual Average Daily Traffic (AADT) Results (Oct 29 2009 14:35)
Annual Average Daily Traffic (AADT) and Annual Average Daily Cycle Traffic statistics.
- Clackmannanshire abnormal load routes (Jan 21 2005 9:36)
Possible routes for Abnormal Loads through Clackmannanshire.
- Cycle to Work Scheme (Dec 5 2012 13:50)
Information on the Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Directions to Alloa by bike (Dec 9 2009 14:13)
Directions to Alloa by bike
- Kilncraigs Travel Plan (Apr 4 2013 10:09)
The Strategic Travel Plan looks forward and sets an initial strategy for the next five years.
- LED Lighting Programme (Dec 12 2014 16:07)
Flyer for lighting proposals in Clackmannanshire
- Local Transport Strategy (Aug 18 2014 9:46)
Local Transport Strategy
- Local Transport Strategy 2009 - 2014 Consultation (Apr 19 2010 9:37)
Results of the 2009 LTS Consultation
- Location maps for Clackmannanshire Council's Alloa offices (Jun 3 2009 15:14)
Location maps for Clackmannanshire Council's Alloa offices
- Priority Gritting Routes Map (Dec 10 2004 10:26)
A plan of Clackmannanshire with the priority gritting routes colour coded.
- Road Asset Management Plan (RAMP) (Sep 6 2012 11:31)
The Road Asset Management Plan (RAMP) 2012 is the second version of an infrastructure asset management plan and sets out the systematic approach adopted by Clackmannanshire Council for the management of its road assets.
- Road Safety Inspection Standards (Jul 30 2014 10:31)
Roads safety inspections & standards policy
- Road Safety Plan 2006 - 2009 (Jan 24 2008 13:55)
The aim of this Road Safety Plan is to develop a structured approach to achieving a reduction in the number of road traffic accidents for the period 2006 - 2009 and beyond.
- Roads & Transportation Customer Service Strategy (Sep 18 2012 12:25)
This Strategy covers the range of our services and provides information on the tools that we use to monitor, improve, review and report on our service delivery.
- Roads & Transportation Services Action Plan 2012-13 (Sep 18 2012 12:38)
The Roads and Transportation Services Action Plan covers the work of the service for the period 2012 to 2013. It explains our links to corporate priority outcomes, details key performance indicators, and provides an action plan to take the service
- SAK Railway - AECOM Report on Assessment of Effectiveness of Acoustic Barriers (Feb 20 2013 16:37)
AECOM was instructed by Clackmannanshire Council and Transport Scotland to undertake noise monitoring to confirm the effectiveness of the noise mitigation that was installed adjacent to sections of the Stirling Alloa Kincardine Railway line.
- SAK Railway Vibration Assessment - Dec 2010 (May 27 2011 15:50)
AECOM report on rail vibration on the SAK railway
- Stirling-Alloa-Kincardine Railway - A Guide to Noise and Vibration (May 7 2008 9:37)
SAK Railway and Linked Improvements - A Guide to Noise and Vibration
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (Oct 19 2009 11:06)
SEA documents for LTS 2010 - 2014 and 2015 - 2019
- Street Lighting Policy (Aug 28 2012 11:16)
Street Lighting Policy Document
- The Essential Guide to Travel Planning (Jan 27 2005 16:33)
Help for any organisations interested in preparing a travel plan.
- Tourist Signposting Policy (Jan 31 2005 14:10)
Clackmannanshire Council as Roads Authority has prepared the following policy and procedures, which are designed to be sensitive to the needs of local tourism while not compromising the needs of local road safety, traffic management or amenity.
- Travel Plan Questionnaire Findings (Feb 1 2005 17:02)
In order to ascertain the current travel patterns and behaviour of Clackmannanshire Council employees travel surveys are undertaken.
- Updates/Reports on Incidents of Flooding in Dollar Catchment (Nov 2 2012 14:04)
This report aims to summarise the preliminary investigations undertaken to date following the flooding events, the initial findings of these investigations and proposals for further investigation and mitigation work to reduce the risk of flooding
- Winter Service for Roads and Footways Policy and Procedures (Oct 16 2012 13:21)
Winter Service is carried out to ensure, as far as possible, the safe movement of all road users, both vehicular and pedestrian, while minimising the effects on the environment. It is economically significant because of the delays that bad weathe