This page lists the latest additions to the council website. Please note that page only lists new content, not updated content. An updated content service will be added soon.
- Fair Start Scotland - added Jul 31 2019 10:20 (Community & Living)
- Employment support service for Scotland
- Tenancy and Estate Management Team - added Jul 4 2019 13:01 (Housing & Council Tax)
- Information about areas covered by the Tenancy and Estate Management Team
- Blue Box Collection Ended - added Jul 2 2019 14:01 (Environment & Waste)
- Information about blue box service ending
- Application for National Entitlement Card - added Jun 25 2019 15:16 (Transport & Streets)
- How to apply for a National Entitlement Card
- Clackmannanshire Violence Against Women Partnership - added Jun 14 2019 14:54 (Social Care & Health)
- Information about support available for victims of gender based violence.
- Unaudited Accounts 2018/19 - added Jun 14 2019 8:38 (Council & Government)
- The unaudited accounts of Clackmannanshire Council, Central Scotland Valuation Joint Board and Clackmannanshire Sundry Trust Funds
- Alloa Family Centre - added Jun 13 2019 8:10 (Children & Families)
- Details of the service provided by Alloa Family Centre.
- Mid Market Rent - added Jun 12 2019 15:12 (Housing & Council Tax)
- Mid Market Rent Information and availability
- Equality Impact Assessment - added Jun 10 2019 15:25 (Council & Government)
- Information about Clackmannanshire Council's approach to equality impact assessment
- School Term Dates 2020/21 - added May 15 2019 14:42 (Education & Learning)
- Future term dates for Clackmannanshire schools.
For Further Information Contact
Strategy & Customer Services
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000