Planning a journey? Traveline is Scotland's national public transport information provider.
For bus, coach, rail and ferry times, and personal journey planning information, call
Visit Traveline Scotland's website for public transport information on the internet through a personal journey planner, online timetables, and 'bus times at your stop' service.
- Find, customise and print a timetable
- Plan your journey
- Create and print a personal travel plan
- Bus times sent to your mobile
- Simply text an 8-digit bus stop reference code to the txt2traveline number - 84268
- How do I find the bus stop reference code?
- Bus stop reference codes are unique and so information received relates only to one specific bus stop.
- All codes are 8-digit numbers beginning with '265' - the prefix for Clackmannanshire
- Codes are obtainable in 2 ways - either individually at the bus stop or, for a full list of all stops use our Clackmannanshire Bus Stop Short Message Service (SMS) Codes page
- Bulk journey planner
- Create many journey plans at once
- Traveline Apps
- Free Traveline Scotland Apps for iphone, Android, Windows phone and Blackberry
- NextBuses gives you the next bus times anywhere in the UK via mobile internet.
- Scheduled bus times are shown if live times are not available.
- How does it work?
1. Log-on to www.nextbuses.mobi on your smart phone
2. Enter a postcode, street name and town, or bus stop code
3. On the map, click on the bus stop you want to use
4. View bus departure times for that stop on your mobile. It's that easy!
For Further Information Contact
Roads, Traffic & Transportation
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000