Getting to Alloa by Rail
Regular direct services run from and to Glasgow, and there is also peak-time direct train services from and to Edinburgh, Monday to Friday. To travel from and to Edinburgh at other times, you need to change at Stirling.
Timetable information is available from
Directions to Council Offices at Kilncraigs from Alloa Train Station
(approximately 10 minute walk)
- From station, take pathway straight ahead to pedestrian crossing (Asda on left).
- Use pedestrian crossing to cross King Street and climb steps/ramp towards town centre.
- Take first left into shopping area.
- Turn right to bus station at Shillinghill and walk towards town centre.
- Cross over the road and turn left at 'The Junction' pub and walk round to the right past the 'Old Brewery' pub towards Lidl on East Vennel.
- Turn left just before Lidl and walk down pathway to pedestrian crossing.
- Kilncraigs is a large glass fronted former mill building, and is on the opposite side of the pedestrian crossing on Greenside Street.
For Further Information Contact
Roads, Traffic & Transportation
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 452369 / 450000 Fax: 01259 727451